Updating an earlier post announcing EDUCAUSE 2011 in Philadelphia, October 18 - 21. Early Bird registration discounts end September 20.
There will be a session on the Research Commons on Wednesday October 19, 2:30pm - 3:20pm.
Presenters include Grace Chung and Lauren Ray from U of Washington, and Scott Collard and Kara Whatley of NYU.
"The NYU and University of Washington libraries simultaneously created research commons, transforming physical and virtual spaces and integrating content and technology specialists to serve 21st-century researchers. They will describe their redesign values, goals and process, user assessments, and the resulting services and spaces. Lessons learned and future interinstitutional collaborations will be discussed."
- ► 2012 (15)
- LEED Gold Certification for Georgia Gwinnett Colle...
- "The Best Learning and Collaborative Space in the ...
- Update - EDUCAUSE 2011 - Early Bird ends September...
- "Commons Is So Last Decade" Says The Ubiquitous Li...
- EKU's Noel Studio for Academic Creativity - an Upd...
- Tennessee Tech Opens Learning Commons
- ▼ September (6)
- ► 2010 (31)