Don Beagle, who wrote an early, influential article* and a book** on the information commons, is the author of an ECAR Research Bulletin reviewing six recent user studies of the commons model.
From the abstract on the EDUCAUSE website: "
If your college or university is not a member of EDUCAUSE, maybe you should suggest joining.
*"Conceptualizing an Information Commons," Journal of Academic Librarianship 25, no.2. (March 1999): 82-89.
**The Information Commons Handbook, Neal-Schuman, 2006.
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
- ► 2012 (15)
- From Learning Commons to Learning Outcomes: Assess...
- On the Horizon - Canadian Learning Commons Confere...
- The Trend Continues - Anne Arundel CC Library and ...
- In the Works - U. of Tennessee, Chattanooga
- Clough Commons at Georgia Tech: Library + Academic...
- "Uncommon Learning in the Information Commons" Con...
- Old Dominion's Learning Commons Opens
- ▼ October (7)
- ► 2010 (31)